**Please view my portfolio at www.nickserpa.com to view my full collection of recent work**
For over eight years, I've produced narrative-focused video content for brands like Starbucks, Gannett, United Way, and more. I specialize in finding people with stories to tell, and creating engaging and innovative videos to share those stories with the world. I currently work as a full-time video producer for the City of Peori, where I'm often responsible for all aspects of the video production process, from the initial pitch up through delivery to client
Here's how I can help your organization:
• Edit projects of any length and scope under tight deadlines, and with a high degree of polish. (Adobe Premiere/AfterEffects).
• Film interviews and crystal-clear 4K footage for your project, including aerial footage (FAA-certified).
• Design custom 2D animations in AfterEffects for implementation in your project.
• Record professional-quality voiceovers by tapping into my network of talent.
• Conceptualize, script, and aid in the producing of your next video concept.
I'm based out of Phoenix, Arizona, willing and able to travel, and can dedicate up to 20 hrs/week to your project. My experience producing videos for brands, news organizations, nonprofits and government agencies ensures that I'm able to produce the right type of content for your organization. I'm also an FAA-certified drone pilot and fully equipped to handle most shoots independently.
My equipment includes:
• Panasonic S5 full-frame mirrorless, 4K 10 bit 4:2:2, 24 or 30 FPS. (Slow-motion available up to 60 FPS in 4K, 120 FPS in 1080p)
• Dual Panasonic GX8s for B and C cams, 4K, 8-bit color
• Mavic 2 Pro drone (up to 4K 10 bit 4:2:2)
• Wireless lavaliers and/or shotgun microphone
• DJI Ron RSC2 gimbal
• Smallrig cage/Dual IS setup for stable handheld footage, and fluid-head tripods/monopods for everything else
• External audio recorders
Please let me know how I can help, and if there are any questions I can answer for you. Thank you!