Seattle, WA, USA
$900 - $14003 reviews
Results-focused Management Professional with 25+ years of experience leading/directing teams, delegating tasks, instructing/training staffs, and monitoring performance to ensure optimal productivity. Resourceful employee advocate and customer liaison with an ability to manage multiple performance-based marketing video ad campaign production projects simultaneously, streamline operational efficiency, develop goals, drive continuous process improvement, cultivate client rapport to improve engagement, and establish customer-focused policies and procedures. Solutions-oriented, top-performing team builder seeking to leverage background into a management role for a progressive organization, focusing on overseeing the creative and production of performance based marketing video advertising campaigns. Key contributions include:
• Supervised employees, delegated tasks, scheduled manpower, and monitored performance, ensuring productivity.
• Trained new staff members on best practices, operational protocol, and tactics to maximize performance.
• Created a scalable team model for creating video assets at a high cadence, while continuing to improve the fidelity.
• Interfaced with EA recruitment team and source through 80+ resumes to identify the optimal candidate and cultural fit.
• Partnered closely with media analytics teams to ensure optimal short form video ads production for driving
measurable results on social channels and media ad partners.
• Created an environment for a video production team conducting performance based video advertisement marketing.
• Inducted into the Photoshop Hall of Fame 2002 for pioneering a process of using Photoshop as a illustration tool.
• Lectured at MacWorld SF and MacWorld Tokyo on digital illustration.
• Chaired a digital illustration conference, Technique in New York and Monterey, showcasing the working process
and challenges of digital illustration.
• Earned various awards including Communication Arts, and Print and How.
- Art Director
- Graphic Designer
- Motion Graphics Designer
- Creative Director
- Video Editor - Commercial
- Digital Content Creator
- Social Media Producer