Franklin, TN, USA
$400 - $1000
Proficient in all aspects of broadcasting television, video production and post-production
Communications manager and public relations
1633 Brentwood Pointe ║ Franklin, TN 37067 ║ C: x ║ x
AJ Media Services LLC - 2010 – Present
Videographer and Editor with equipment. Communications Manager and Public Relations
Customize creative targeted digital media production for federal, state, local municipalities, universities, corporate, nonprofit organizations and multicultural consumers nationwide. Using the latest and most appropriate equipment to the need of the client.
• Business promotion, demonstration, spotlight, branding and testimonial business video
• Training, recruiting, medical studies and symposia video in English – Spanish
• E-learning on-line video for webcast training in Spanish – English production
• Subtitles and closed caption 508 compliance
Professionally trained in all aspects of broadcasting and production house. Communications Manager marketing, and public relations. Supervised and trained operators on proper technical operations.
Performed effective services for television show productions, live broadcasting news, and a wide variety of imaging branding for such well-known enterprises as Qualcomm, FOX Sports, KTLA, KCAL, CBS, TNN, E!, BET, Sony Studios, Univision and other prestigious broadcasters. Alba brings over 20 years of experience in television technical direction, camera work, video production and editing. She has performed effective services for television show productions like: Wheel of Fortune/Sony Studios, Talk Soup/E!, CMA Awards 1996, “Today” NBC in Nashville, live national news Univision Network. KCBS Promo-Commercials - sales department, government agencies, companies and emerging consumer product brands.
Alba Videos Production. - Nashville, TN (2009 - 2010) (2003 - 2006)
Videographer/Producer / Editor W/Equipment. Marketing and Public Relations
Freelancer Technical Director/editor/camera person and engineering trainer
Fox sports Net, Fox International - Spanish/English, KCBS and Grass Valley-Thompson. Sony Studios
Qualcomm. – San Diego, CA (2006 - 2008)
Supervisor of Broadcast Operations/ MediaFLO. Supervised and trained operators on proper operation of automation systems.
• Coached staff on a daily basis to promote accuracy of media transfers
• Provided written documents outlining standard operating procedures
• Communicated with operations staff, receive data, and act accordingly
• Double checked operations staff efforts to recognize faults
• Responded and correct any emergency outage, missing material warnings, and other situations needing attention to prevent or recover from program outages.
• Assisted all staff members with issues pertaining to all technical and operational systems.
• Observed and corrected inadequate operational behavior
PERFORMANCE & RECOGNITION Experienced in planning and execution, attentive to client budget, and delivery of client creative expectations.
City of Fort Lauderdale
“Your professionalism, insight, and artistic talent were invaluable as we were extremely pleased with the finished product. Even with a rigorous and constrained time line, the project was completed with superior quality and professional results.” Jeffrey Justinak, Fire Chief Columbus, Ohio Division of Police
“AJ Media Services LLC produced a high quality recruiting video. This video was produced into three small commercials which have been used on 29 different television networks such as MTV, Comedy Network and ESPN to mention a few.” Sergeant Duane Nicholson, Police Recruiting
Pigeon Forge Fire Department “To rate the work they did was a 10+. We are very pleased with the work they did. We were informed every step of the way from once the bid was rewarded and by the time we received the final product.” Tony L. Watson, Fire Chief
The Association of Latino Professionals for America (ALPFA) “You are truly dedicated professionals and experts in the field, this has been repeatedly demonstrated every time when working with our team members, from in-person leadership development training to innovative e-Learning programs.” Raymond J. Arroyo, Chief Growth Officer
EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE
Own equipment list includes, but is not limited, to the following:
(2) Canon 7D II with a variety of lens packages, Access to GoPro Hero, DSLR’s and 4K cameras, HD video switcher- Black Magic ATEM, Adobe Premier Pro and final cut Pro, Lighting- Soft boxes, light kits and gels. Audio systems include 4 and 16 channel mixer, wireless and boom microphone systems, tripods, Glide-Cam, Drone, Go-Pro, and time-lapse cameras.
Product Photography (removed backgrounds, enhanced imagery) for catering service companies to promote their menu list of food, car show event for Southern Automobile Woman Forum, Realtor services, 350 photo montage. Software used Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.
• TN Latin American Chamber of Commerce
• Nashville Public Television
• Community Advisory Board (CAB)
• Board member of Community Childcare Center of Franklin
• Board member of Franklin Citizens Police Academy Alumni Association
Available upon request
Sample of titling in English on Spanish speaking parts https://vimeo.com/ajmediallc/crackerbarrel
Sample of titling video. Spanish speaking on video, but titles are in English.
Girl Scouts Middle TN https://vimeo.com/347391654
Recruiting Spot https://vimeo.com/92300722
Matrix Drilling Products. https://vimeo.com/371034204
Lawyer commercial for Spanish tv https://vimeo.com/367529907
Vanderbilt Research video https://vimeo.com/126091713
- Sound Designer
- Video Editor - Commercial
- Video Editor - Documentary
- Post-Production Manager
- Senior Producer / Project Manager