$1000 - $200023 reviews
Mahmoud Abdulhadi Mohamed
Media Strategies Advisor
It was a very tough and joyful years in all fields of journalism as a junior and senior staff, rising from a reporter to an editor, incorporator media projects, director, general manager, consultant, and trainer. Working as executive, supervisor, advisor, planner, and strategist.
Gained a wide range of experience in all media fields: Print, Radio, Television, and New media beside my study for Master and PH Degrees.
Following, a brief of the main stations of my experiences and academic qualifications within the last 35 years:
Main Professional Experience:
- Recently, a freelance consultant and trainer with Aljazeera Media Institute.
- Founder and owner of the online “Strategic Media Center”.
- A Strategic Media Advisor at Al-Andalus Media Production Company. The company runs a group of TV Channels.
- A Strategic Media Advisor at Al-Shorooq Media Production company.
- General manager and director of media strategies at MENA Smart Management & Consultancies company.
- Media Consultant at Ashorooq TV channel.
- Founder and general manager of Ashorooq TV channel.
- Founder and Director of Aljazeera Training Center.
- Founder and General Manager of Aljazeera News Website.
- Member of founding team and content director at Islam-Online Website.
- Accredited reporter for Quds Press News Agency.
- Deputy Director of Arabic Section at Institute of Policy Studies.
- Journalist and editor in several print outlets.
During my management, I visited many TV stations and Media Corporations in Europe and Middle East.
- BBC, London, Britain.
- ZDF, Berlin, Germany.
- DW, Bonn, Germany.
- TV5, Paris, France.
- Media Production City, Egypt.
- Syria TV., Damascus, Syria.
- Sudan TV., Khartoum, Sudan.
- All Lebanese TV Channels, Beirut, Lebanon.
- PHD degree enrolled in Strategic Media Planning at ABMS University.
- M Phil Degree, in Literature from Islamic University.
- Master of Art, from Lahore University.
Lahore. Pakistan, 1986.
- Diploma of Art from Ain Shams University.
Cairo, Egypt, 1981.
Books & Research:
The following books and research written by me:
- “Media Strategic Planning”, published online.
- “Successful Skills of Meeting the Press”.
A book written for Aljazeera Media Institute.
- “Media Strategic Planning: The case of Ashorooq TV channel”.
A research delivered to the Ministry of Awqaf.
- “Strategic Planning of TV Programs: The case of 3 of the most prominent programs in Aljazeera Arabic channel”.
A research delivered to the Council of Art, Litterateur and Social Sciences, Damascus.
- Tayba TV Channel, Sudan, 2017.
- Tourism TV Channel, Gizan, The strategic & content guide. Saudi Arabia, 2014.
- Alaraby Aljadeed Newspaper, The strategic charter.
- Alnaba’a TV Channel, Libya, Charter & Content Guide, 2013.
- Alquds TV Channel, Beirut, Charter & Content Guide, 2006.
- Ashorooq TV Channel, Dubai, Charter & Content Guide, 2006.
- Arresalah TV Channel, Kuwait, Charter & Content Guide, 2004.
I’ve been participated in several workshops worldwide, such as:
- Strategy for building media capacities in ME, organized by Free Voice, Hague. Netherland, 2006.
- “Arab Women & Media”, organized by Arab League, Cairo.
- “Media Strategy for MENA Region” organized by IREX.
- “Media Academic Curriculum in Developing Countries” organized by UNESCO. France, 2005.
- “Building Media Capacities” organized by MEB, Beirut.
I’ve been participated in several media conferences worldwide, such as:
- Annual Conference of ASBU.
Saudi Arabia, 2009.
- “The Role of Media in Preventing Conflicts” at DW TV headquarter.
- “4th Asia Pacific Forum on Media, Technology and Society”, Beijing. China, 2004.
- “Arab Media: a Comprehensive Vision” organized by Council of Art, Litterateur and Social Sciences.
Main Training Courses:
I delivered 100s of training courses in GCC countries, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Sudan, Turkey, and Libya in deferent media topics, such as:
- Media Strategic Management.
- Media Content Strategic Planning.
- Meeting the Press.
- Smart Crisis Management.
- Corporate Image Building.
- Media Crisis Management.
- Planning and Managing Media Crisis
- Strategic Planning of Media Campaigns.
- Senior Producer / Project Manager
- Content Strategist